PRIMSUE'S HEART AND HOME


…thoughts from my heart on my love for God, family and the care and decorating of our home

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

BLOGGER PROBLEM?

I am having a problem.  When I try to post a comment on someone else’s blog I am not able to do so.  I type the comment and then when I click publish the comment disappears (out of the box I just typed in and is no where to be found).  Is anyone else having this problem?  Does anyone know what to do about it?

Any help is appreciated,
Sue

2 comments:

My Colonial Home said...

Hi Sue,
Not at the moment I haven't had problems.
I find that lots of us experience different problems at different times...they don't seem to be overall. Strange huh?
Karen

bettyj said...

someone else e-mailed me and told me they were having problems too. DOn't remember who it was.