…thoughts from my heart on my love for God, family and the care and decorating of our home

Wednesday, August 8, 2012


I am still not able to leave a comment on most blogs.  The only ones that the comment will publish on are the ones that have a popup comment box.  It is so frustrating to not be able to tell you all how much I am enjoying reading your blogs.  I have checked my settings and just don’t see anything that should be causing this. Is anyone else having this problem?

I had an early morning dental appoint – not a fun way to start the day.  Just before I went in for my appointment my DIL texted me and asked if there was anyway I could take a pillowcase to Caleb at Preschool for a project they were doing that day.  I asked the hygienist to do a rush job and hurried to Dollar General – it was on the way – planning to buy a pillowcase.  I just knew they would have one, but they didn’t.  So I detoured to Walmart – finally mission accomplished.  Thankfully, I did get it to the Preschool before they started their project. 

I just couldn’t disappoint this little guy. 2012-08-01_12-04-01_796
Last week they had a clown day – this is what was left of his painted face when I picked him up.

Next I drove back across town to have lab work done.  After waiting a bit and being called into the lab, the tech asked me if I was fasting – OH NO, I forgot I needed to fast and drank a protein shake on the way to the lab.  I had to leave without having the lab work done and will now have to go back another day. 

On to my next errand – a return at Bealls.  After the clerk had made the return and handed me my receipt I asked her if she have given my my money back.  She told me that it was credited to my debit card – she had already told me this, but I forgot.  I apologized and told her I was having one of those days and thought I just needed to go home. 

I went home, had lunch and then went to pick Caleb up from Preschool.  When I laid down with him to get him to go to sleep, I went to sleep too.  I guess I needed it because I slept all afternoon.

My day did have a nice ending though.  My sweet053 - Copy
hubby cooked supper and cleaned up the kitchen.  Gotta love him – he is too good to me.

Looking forward to a better day tomorrow.  I will be babysitting five of our grandchildren – I’m sure it will be lots of fun.

I am blessed,


lilraggedyangie said...

we all have those days but so glad you were able after it all ended to enjoy snuggles and a nap with a lil cutie and enjoy a meal with family ! Enjoy your evening !hugs lil raggedy angie

BumbleBeeLane said...

Yep just one of those Glad it ended sweetly for you.Warm Blessings!~Amy

Picket said...

I thought I was the only one with those kind of days!!!!! lol Hopefully you are having better days good to hear from you this checkered background you are using and the color...the grands are getting ready to start back to school Monday and the weather is actually turning cooler..less humid....I love Fall and the downhill run to the holidays...thanks for coming by and I hope you have a fantastic Thursday! Picket