PRIMSUE'S HEART AND HOME


…thoughts from my heart on my love for God, family and the care and decorating of our home

Monday, February 11, 2013

MY BLOG LIST DISAPPEARED

I have been working on creating a blog new list.  So, if you have been on my list and do not see your name, or you would like to be on my list, please email me and I will add you.

Thank you, 
Sue

I just deleted my first inappropriate comment - it was embarrassing for any of my followers to read because I am not like that.  I do not want to add the annoying verification to my blog but not sure what to do.  Anyone else had this problem?

3 comments:

said...

Sue,I saw the comment.You are not alone so do not fret. Instead of having word verification,why not set your comment moderation settings to always.You will then be able to view all your comments and only have to publish those you want to be seen.You have to check to see if you a new comment waiting for moderation but it saves embarrassing comments.Make sure you check your SPAM comments box on your Blogger dashboard periodically too as Blogger does have a habit of sending genuine posts into spam too. I will be in touch with you soon about your design.I haven't forgotten.Have a great day.:)

Earlene said...

Keep me on you list!
I have comment moderation on my blog that was mentioned above and it has worked the best for me.
Remember awile back about the weirdo who kept making strange sick comments on my blog? Well I reported it to BLOGGER and within a week all the comments were gone and I have not seen it show up again. Thank Goodness
Good Luck PrimSue
Earlene

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Uh oh, not good! I did that not too long ago and it was not fun. I've been very fortunate and have only had one bad comment in all my blogging years. I just deleted it and haven't had any others. Yes, it can be embarrassing but if you've been blogging for even a short period, you learn that kind of stuff is spam. Sorry that it got you.

I hope all is well with you and your family Sue. I've been gone from blogger for quite a few months but I've still been thinking about you.