PRIMSUE'S HEART AND HOME


…thoughts from my heart on my love for God, family and the care and decorating of our home

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

SEEING RED AND PRAYERS NEEDED

I spent the month of January planning to get out my Valentine decorations.  Then the first week of February came and went and I still had not gotten them out.  At this point I realized that it was not going to happen. 

SO…

Since red is my favorite color, I thought I would share some of my reds.  You may see a few hearts but they are ones that I leave out year round.

005

007
 
010   013    

017  021   

026027   

028  024

029

033

037

038

041

042

048

050052 

053 072

061
  063 

069

PRAYER REQUESTS

Please pray for my niece Lisa.  She was recently diagnosed with kidney cancer and is under going treatment at this time.

Also, my Mom will be having a heart valve replaced in March.  Please pray that she stays well as she awaits the surgery.

Blessings,
Sue

10 comments:

My Colonial Home said...

Sue I love all your Reds.
I love your bedroom photos...especially the spindle bed one...so old prim. Love it all.
Prayers for your friend and your mother.
Blessings,
Karen

Trace4J said...

Good Morning
What a beautiful cozy home you have.
Love red too.
Lifting up your neice and mom in prayer.
Woolie Blessings
Trace

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Beautiful reds Sue! I especially love your bedding, both of them. I am slowly going red in my bedroom and I love it.

My Valentine decorations didn't make it out either, but neither did my snowmen or my Christmas (because of my FIL's passing) but by golly... spring will be in this house very, very soon, lol!

Sorry to hear about your neice Lisa. I will be lifting her up in prayer along with your mom. Hope all is well with everyone else.

Have a delightful week~

Prim Dreams said...

Sue, I enjoyed your reds. Love the cabinet with all the quilts in it! Sending prayers that all will be well in your family.

jennifer768 said...

Such pretty reds! I love the color red as it always seems to make me smile.The bedroom is simply gorgeous!Keeping your niece and mom in my prayers.Hugs,Jen

Patty Sumner said...

All the red in your home is beautiful Sue. Everything is so lovely. So sorry to hear abut your niece Lisa. Pray all goes well and she is overwhelmed by God's grace and peace. Also, praying that your Mom's surgery goes really well. Blessings to you as you minister to both!

Earlene said...

Wonderful reds Sue! Just in time for Valentines
Well wishes to your niece and Mom!
~Earlene~

Cindi said...

Love the touches of red! Praying for your niece and your mom!
Be blessed,
Cindi

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

I love your reds! The quilt is an awesome statement. And I love the little red rocker!

Earlene said...

Sue how are you? worried we have not heard from you.
Hugs
Earlene